The fabulous Justine Larbalestier has been blogging and answering questions from readers about her research and writing processes. She’s currently working on a novel set in 1930s New York City, so she’s been immersing herself in historical research and having lots of fun (well, except for the Lindy Hop situation).
Here are links to a few of her posts for your reading pleasure:
- On Research (posted today, May 14th)
- Researching NYC in the early 1930s
- A most excellent research tool
- JWAM reader request no. 20: Research
- Here’s the link to her collected writing process posts, including her excellent series of “January is writing advice month” posts
- Here’s the link to her Writing FAQ