“So in your job with Bad Monkeys,” the doctor asks, “what is it you do? Punish evil people?”
“No. Usually we just kill them.”
- “Ms. Gold roams at ease through the most difficult and recondite topics, like an Indiana Jones of the world of letters.” –-Neal Stephenson
I am a freelance researcher, fact-checker, writer, editor, and rare book expert. I have an unusual and eclectic range of knowledge, skills, and experience.
I do creative research for writers of fiction and nonfiction. I teach classes and speak about research and fact-checking.
I offer research, fact-checking, content development, social media, and editorial services. Contact me for details.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog
- The CRAP test for evaluating sources
- AP Stylebook surrenders the battle over "Web site" vs. "website"
- The Great Gatsby was published 88 years ago today but won't enter the public domain until 2021
- Who I Am
- No, the web is not "public domain"
- What I've Done
- A final post on Cooks Source (updated)
- 327,099 views