I often tweet (or retweet) links to interesting articles, resources, and websites instead of blogging about them, especially when I’m busy. I’ve decided to periodically archive selected links that may be of interest to my blog readers on this new page on the menu bar: Tweets. (For all of my tweets, follow me on Twitter @bylisagold.)
- “Ms. Gold roams at ease through the most difficult and recondite topics, like an Indiana Jones of the world of letters.” –-Neal Stephenson
I am a freelance researcher, fact-checker, writer, editor, and rare book expert. I have an unusual and eclectic range of knowledge, skills, and experience.
I do creative research for writers of fiction and nonfiction. I teach classes and speak about research and fact-checking.
I offer research, fact-checking, content development, social media, and editorial services. Contact me for details.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog
- The CRAP test for evaluating sources
- AP Stylebook surrenders the battle over "Web site" vs. "website"
- The Great Gatsby was published 88 years ago today but won't enter the public domain until 2021
- If you are self-employed and live in Washington state, read this (updated)
- Can this really be February in Seattle?
- How cutting and pasting can lead to plagiarism
- Why July 2nd is really Independence Day
- 320,496 views