I often tweet (or retweet) links to interesting articles, resources, and websites instead of blogging about them, especially when I’m busy. I’ve decided to periodically archive selected links that may be of interest to my blog readers on this new page on the menu bar: Tweets. (For all of my tweets, follow me on Twitter @bylisagold.)
- “Ms. Gold roams at ease through the most difficult and recondite topics, like an Indiana Jones of the world of letters.” –-Neal Stephenson
I am a freelance researcher, fact-checker, writer, editor, and rare book expert. I have an unusual and eclectic range of knowledge, skills, and experience.
I do creative research for writers of fiction and nonfiction. I teach classes and speak about research and fact-checking.
I offer research, fact-checking, content development, social media, and editorial services. Contact me for details.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog
- The CRAP test for evaluating sources
- AP Stylebook surrenders the battle over "Web site" vs. "website"
- The Great Gatsby was published 88 years ago today but won't enter the public domain until 2021
- Time-traveling through the English language with the Historical Thesaurus of the Oxford English Dictionary
- A dignity of dragons, a lunacy of werewolves, a craving of golems, a tizzy of fairies, a vexation of zombies...
- The BBC radio and television archive website
- The Seattle Public Library's annual shutdown
- Spell-check is evil, but funny: The Cupertino Effect
- 329,855 views