- “Ms. Gold roams at ease through the most difficult and recondite topics, like an Indiana Jones of the world of letters.” –-Neal Stephenson
I am a freelance researcher, fact-checker, writer, editor, and rare book expert. I have an unusual and eclectic range of knowledge, skills, and experience.
I do creative research for writers of fiction and nonfiction. I teach classes and speak about research and fact-checking.
I offer research, fact-checking, content development, social media, and editorial services. Contact me for details.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog
- The CRAP test for evaluating sources
- The Great Gatsby was published 88 years ago today but won't enter the public domain until 2021
- How cutting and pasting can lead to plagiarism
- Time-traveling through the English language with the Historical Thesaurus of the Oxford English Dictionary
- Don't believe everything you read
- Spell-check is evil, but funny: The Cupertino Effect
- "Dear Plagiarist"
- AP Stylebook surrenders the battle over "Web site" vs. "website"
- 345,712 views
Protected: Clients: Adrienne