- “Ms. Gold roams at ease through the most difficult and recondite topics, like an Indiana Jones of the world of letters.” –-Neal Stephenson
I am a freelance researcher, fact-checker, writer, editor, and rare book expert. I have an unusual and eclectic range of knowledge, skills, and experience.
I do creative research for writers of fiction and nonfiction.
I offer research, fact-checking, content development, social media, and editorial services. Contact me for details.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog
- The CRAP test for evaluating sources
- If you are self-employed and live in Washington state, read this
- The Great Gatsby was published 88 years ago today but won't enter the public domain until 2021
- AP Stylebook surrenders the battle over "Web site" vs. "website"
- How cutting and pasting can lead to plagiarism
- Editors and fact-checkers fix Sarah Palin's resignation speech
- Say goodbye to Seattle's slow loris, bush babies, and other nocturnal animals
- Spell-check is evil, but funny: The Cupertino Effect
- 315,420 views