I often tweet or retweet links to interesting articles, resources, and websites instead of blogging about them. You can follow me on Twitter @bylisagold. You can also subscribe to my public Twitter lists, such as Research & Libraries.Tweets by @bylisagold
- “Ms. Gold roams at ease through the most difficult and recondite topics, like an Indiana Jones of the world of letters.” –-Neal Stephenson
I am a freelance researcher, fact-checker, writer, editor, and rare book expert. I have an unusual and eclectic range of knowledge, skills, and experience.
I do creative research for writers of fiction and nonfiction. I teach classes and speak about research and fact-checking.
I offer research, fact-checking, content development, social media, and editorial services. Contact me for details.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog
- The Great Gatsby was published 88 years ago today but won't enter the public domain until 2021
- How cutting and pasting can lead to plagiarism
- The CRAP test for evaluating sources
- 57 years of author interviews from The Paris Review are now online
- A dignity of dragons, a lunacy of werewolves, a craving of golems, a tizzy of fairies, a vexation of zombies...
- Don't believe everything you read
- Patricia Wrede's list of worldbuilding questions
- Happy Public Domain Day 2019!
- 360,948 views